- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
- 2018-10-18 On 18 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is welcoming participants of the Eastern Partnership Youth seminar at the Foreign Ministry
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister receives the outgoing Ambassador of China
On 4 January, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing Ambassador of China to Lithuania Wei Ruixing. Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Chinese Ambassador for his efforts to build and strengthen the relationship between the two countries during his tenure in Lithuania.
“Today, Lithuania’s relationship with China is based on intensifying bilateral economic relations, Lithuania’s cooperation within the 16+1 platform, as well as the growing relationship between China and the EU. Lithuania seeks to continue its cooperation with China in the fields of transport, exports of agricultural products, and financial services,” said Linkevičius.
The meeting also discussed bilateral issues related to political, economic and cultural cooperation that would be addressed in the near future.
Wei Ruixing has served as the Ambassador of China to Lithuania since 2015.